For some time AXIA have provided an option to access PMX via a Cloud Desktop (VDI).
With the current Covid situation and unknown timelines of when any kind of normality will be (if ever) restored, AXIA are launching a new Windows 10 Cloud Desktop with PMX.
A secure Cloud Desktop offers you:
- Security and data containment – Your business data will remain within the Cloud Desktop and not on users’ home devices or laptops where it can easily be breached.
- Access with slow internet connections and limited data plans – you can use a Cloud Desktop with slower connection vs most other cloud-based packages.
- Bring your 365 – you can use Microsoft 365 packages on your Cloud Desktops.
- No need for expensive laptops – If your workforce are using old laptops (or desktops) at home, you can give them faster Cloud Desktops whilst using the older machine as a terminal. Plus, if your workforce already has a personal computer setup at home, they can use them to connect to the Cloud desktop without any security, licensing or data leakage issues.
- Access your Cloud Desktop on the move with Tablet or Smart Phone. Ideal for quick data enquiry and update.
For more information or a trial please contact us on 01494 775516 or firstname.lastname@example.org