Administering the accounting entries can be time consuming so let us do it for you. At AXIA we have introduced a Bureau Service which offers a cost effective and efficient method of managing your client accounts.
By connecting remotely into the copy of PMX in your office we will update the accounts module on your behalf, freeing up valuable staff time. This is usually done on a daily basis but can be at set times during the week according to your requirements.
We realise that each client has their own specific requirements and we will spend time with you to ensure that your individual needs are met.
Our Bureau Service includes the following services:
- Inputting all client account receipts (Standing orders/bank transfers/cash/cheque/card payments)
- Charging contractor invoices to landlords or tenants
- Setting up landlord and contractor statements and payments
- Delivery of statements by email or post
- Invoicing landlords and tenants
- Fee income report generation
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of NRL quarterly and annual tax reports
The Bureau Service enables you to satisfy HMRC rules and to comply with RICS, ARLA, NAEA and NALS requirements.
By using the Bureau Service you can avoid annual accounts problems, staff holiday and sickness problems, reduce payroll and management costs and time and the cost is fully tax deductible.